LIGHT IN THE DARK PAINT FOR BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
The basis of the paint is light-accumulating material – the TAT 33 phosphor, which forms a glow in the dark every day up to 12 hours.
Today, luminous phosphor-based paints are so safe that they cover the skin of a person, creating colorful shows in nightclubs and entertainment parties.
Fluorescent paint is designed for different surfaces, choose the appropriate type and paint: wood, glass, plastic, metal, fabric, paper in a way convenient for you. Taking a regular brush and stencil, you can create a luminous pattern on the wall or ceiling, you can easily paint a souvenir, making it glow in the dark.
A series of phosphor paints goes well with different directions, create in such niches:
– Interior and exterior design, landscape design;
– Luminous auto wheels, external tuning, with airbrushing elements on the body;
– Outdoor advertising, painted fluorescent banners, citylights;
– Painting souvenirs cumulative paint and their implementation;
– Fresh flowers and plants with the effect of luminescence;
– Sparkling nail polishes, nail extensions;
– Luminous T-shirts, caps, sneakers;
– Exterior signs with the name of the streets and house numbers, systems; safety and self-illuminated evacuation signs;
– Printing unusual photos that in the dark will highlight themselves on their own;
– Decorative pebbles for decoration of premises, garden;
– and much more;
Create your own business with minimal startup costs. All you need is a small assortment of paints for different surfaces. Choose your niche and start working, consolidate several directions at once.
Unusual product with unique luminous properties;
Long shelf life of paints, more than 5 years;
The ability to open business lines in different niches;
Minimum investment, start working with small orders;
Absolutely safe product;
Additional directions for business owners, expanding customer base;
Flexible business model (provision of services, production, direct sales, integrated work);
– Ability to work in different regions, implementation via the Internet and social. Networks
You do not need special skills to work with luminous paint, all work is carried out as with ordinary paints and varnishes.